Thread: HOT OR NOT

HOT OR NOT

Where is HOT or NOT????????????????????????????????????????????
    Mockers of the world unite you have nothing to lose but your objection

Re: HOT OR NOT

i miss p.com hot or not. it amused me.

although, there was one thing on this site a long time ago that was even more amusing. i remember way back in the day, the year of the smith case, there were a few things on the main site that could have only been described as AMTA fanfic. i think there needs to be more of that again. it was so absurd as to be completely awesome.
    "you can call us Auto Hut...it's like pizzas, only with car parts."

Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by "[url=http://www.perjuries.com/modules/news/print.php?storyid=22
    Perjuries[/url]"]ERIN HARPER: I WENT TO BED WITH JJ THOMPSON
    Date 2002/12/25 5:05:42 | Topic: Humor

Erin Harper went to bed with accountant J. J. Thompson -- and the tryst was arranged by local bartender Jo Blount.

I snuggled between the sheets with J.J. Thompson. And it was Jo Blount who was responsible for us being in bed in the first place! Harper told Perjuries.com in an exclusive interview.
    But its not what you think! Thompson teased Harper quite a bit, but no hankey-panky.

"I always liked J.J., says Erin. I always loved his sense of humor. He always made me and Jo laugh when wed watch him stumble around drunk at the bar. I never had the guts to tell him how much I liked himI mean, Id go to his house, but hed never let me get past the door. When Thompson was sued for running over a child a few months back, Jo figured if Harper didnt make the moves on Thompson, an opportunity where Thompson was so vulnerable may never come along again.

The night after JJ Thompson hit the child, he came into the bar and got really hammered, more than Id ever seen him, Blount told Harper. After stammering around drunk till late into the evening, Jo Blount offered Thompson a cab ride home, but instead of telling the cab driver to take Thompson home, Blount told the cab driver directions to Harpers place!

Thompson was just the nicest drunk Ive ever seen, says Harper. J.J. came around to the house, but I was already in bed when he came by, half asleep and a little woozy from a little late night drinkwell when I say drink, I mean drinks.

Suddenly Thompson burst into my bedroom and started stripping down -- right in front of me too! I thought I was hallucinating. Maybe I had a few more drinks than I thought that night or something like that.

I screamed, JJ! but he just kept stripping and jumped right into bed. I thought I finally was going to get close to JJ like I always wanted, but JJ just cuddled with me for most of the night. But later into the night, he started mumbling about some kidat first, I thought it was weird, but hey, I just guessed he was a little kinky like that.

Harper hasnt gotten in touch with Thompson since their night of pillow talk, because Harper felt too embarrassed to call JJ.

"Forever and a day, I will love JJ!" Harper said.
    Those things always amused me. There's a "Passing of Derric Smith" one I remember as well.
    That way, he won't feel like a sad kid who just lost his ice-cream con

yes! exactly! *squeaks with glee*

They're in the archives linked off the main page still, but for some reason the regular link doesn't work for me. (I used the printer link.) I wonder if it's the same for everyone else.

Regardless, it was fun to read them again.
    That way, he won't feel like a sad kid who just lost his ice-cream con

yep...they really take me back. i remember one of my coaches being absolutely horrified at the concept that people would write that stuff. it was extremely funny.