Thread: Scrimmage Partners

Scrimmage Partners

Miami University is looking for scrimmage partners (2) Friday morning. If you are interested, please send me a PM.
    My rants and ramblings are my own and should not be attached to others.

Can you scrimmage over Skype? I can act as a different AMTA celebrity for each piece I give. Ben Wallace for my opening, Sean Oulette's rendition of Joe Resnek's rendition of Goodwill Hunting's rendition of a blue collar Bostonian crying "FOATY FIVE DEGWEES??!!" for my direct, a profusely apologetic Brandon Hughes on my cross, and then I can pop a bowtie on real quick for a resurrection of the real Lyons portraying the witness Lyons, and finally give a rant over which goddamn table the burden of proof belongs for my Dan Young-inspired closing.
    Last edited by Nur Rauch; 04-05-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nur Rauch View Post
    Can you scrimmage over Skype? I can act as a different AMTA celebrity for each piece I give. Ben Wallace for my opening, Sean Oulette's rendition of Joe Resnek's rendition of Goodwill Hunting's rendition of a blue collar Bostonian crying "FOATY FIVE DEGWEES??!!" for my direct, a profusely apologetic Brandon Hughes on my cross, and then I can pop a bowtie on real quick for a resurrection of the real Lyons portraying the witness Lyons, and finally give a rant over which goddamn table the burden of proof belongs for my Dan Young-inspired closing.
    This is choice.

Tufts is also looking for some Friday morning scrimmage action. Send me a PM if that's something you'd be interested in doing.

Loyola A & B are both looking for a Thursday afternoon/evening scrimmage. Please PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum; 04-05-2012 at 06:59 PM.

It's a g'damn meat market!

Cornell College is also looking for a friday morning scrimmage. PM me if you're interested.

Our Thursday morning scrimmage just cancelled on us, so Brown is looking for someone to scrimmage our defense thursday morning or Friday morning. PM if interested, or email brownmocktrial@gmail.com .